Investidealhome.info is the website where it is informed about the services provided by the companies of the group called "Invest Ideal Home". The company responsible for the processing is B.V. WIM MERTENS with head office in BELGIUM, 8810 LICHTERVELDE, Pastoor Denyslaan 70 and V.A.T., Belgian, number 0461.842.932.
Among the values with which we identify is transparency, so we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you must not provide any personal data.
This website respects and takes care of users' personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users' personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if we have your express permission.
B.V. WIM MERTENS, called INVEST IDEAL HOME, has appropriated this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: B.V. WIM MERTENS
- Trade name: Invest Ideal Home
- V.A.T. : 0461.842.932
- Address: BELGIUM, city 8810 LICHTERVELDE, street Pastoor Denyslaan 70
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: real estate agency with services in sales, rental, interior design, legal and tax, car rental;
- Registered with the commercial register of : the Tribunal of Commerce of BRUGES (OSTEND) in BELGIUM.
For the purposes of the before mentioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms of the website, will receive the processing of data from "Users of the website".
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data Minimization Principle: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As few as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should be sure that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we get your data?
The personal data we process in Invest Ideal Home comes from:
- Contact form and request for information
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Urbania is processing personal data concerning me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request rectification or deletion
- Requesting the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Data subjects may access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. B.V. WIM MERTENS will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
Data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the Belgian supervisory authority, called “ Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit “ (translated Dataprotection authority) if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulations.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Invest Ideal Home there is the following system for capturing personal information:
- Request for Information Form: We request the following personal data: first name, surname, email, telephone number, country of origin and company to respond to the requirements of users of investidealhome.info. For example, we may use these data to respond to your request and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information contained on the website, the various services provided by Invest Ideal Home, as well as any other queries you may have.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected that are obtained by some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website.
- To manage social networks. Invest Ideal Home may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by persons who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of investidealhome.info, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that comes in each case and previously accepted by the user. B.V. WIM MERTENS will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of Invest Ideal Home activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. Under no circumstances will we use social media follower profiles to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, B.V. WIM MERTENS with address in BELGIUM, 8810 LICHTERVELDE, Pastoor Denyslaan 70, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the website.
Invest Ideal Home does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done to the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested.
The categories of data being processed are identifying data.
Specially protected or sensitive categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Browsing the investidealhome.info may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
Investidealhome.info undertakes in the use and processing of the personal including data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel fully and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Investidealhome.info cannot guarantee the absolute impregnation of the Internet and therefore the breach of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, B.V. WIM MERTENS will ensure that any person who is authorized by Invest Ideal Home to process the customer's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when it becomes aware, B.V. WIM MERTENS must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to investidealhome.info exonerating Invest Ideal Home, from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Transfer to third parties
The owner of the data expressly authorizes that their data may be transferred, where strictly necessary, to the companies that form the Invest Ideal Home Group or third parties (real estate agencies) that can be responsible for marketing the properties.
The objective of this transfer will be nothing more than to provide the best possible service in relation to the contracted services or that, where appropriate, the user can contract with Invest Ideal Home.
In addition to these assignments, expressly authorized by you, Invest Ideal Home does not transfer personal data without the express consent of its owners, which must be granted on each occasion, being only transferred for the purpose expressed and always with the consent of the user or client.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by informing B.V. WIM MERTENS (INVEST IDEAL HOME) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of their rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
B.V. WIM MERTENS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, B.V. WIM MERTENS will announce on this page the changes made reasonably in advance of its implementation.
Commercial mail and communications
According to the LSSICE, B.V. WIM MERTENS does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, B.V. WIM MERTENS undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
In relation to the sending of communications from the Company in order to:
- Inform you about various services and real estate promotions built or marketed by Invest Ideal Home.
- Invite you to events.
- Participate in contests or promotions.
- Other services offered by the Company.
For the purpose of sending you communications of interest, the Company will carry out an analysis of the interests that you have shown us.
- Legal basis: The Owner's Consent. By checking the box on the registration form, you will authorize the Company to send you commercial communications in the terms indicated in the previous column.
- Recipients: Your personal data will not be transferred on the basis of this processing. The categories of service providers that could access your data, in addition to what is indicated in paragraph 2 are providers of communications sending services.
- International transfers: International transfers of your personal data may be made to the Company's service providers. These providers may be located in states outside the European Economic Area. Where it has not been declared that they have a level of protection equivalent to that of the European, the Company shall adopt the corresponding standard contractual clauses or require adherence to Privacy Shield.
- Retention period: Until the personal data is no longer useful or until the data subject expressly revokes his consent.